poniedziałek, 30 czerwca 2014

Artworkshop DT June projects

Artworkshop DT June projects

Hello my friends ;)
Does the time fly for you as much as for me ? It's already the last day of June !
It was very busy month. Today I would love to show you few works created for Artworkshop.
First up is my mixed media art journal page.




My next two projects are spring cards with lots flowers. I love those vibrant colours of papers and embellishments. Wooden chipboards are giving great dimentional effect.








I hope you have enjoyed those creations.
If you would like to follow Artworkshop on facebook please click here ;)

Hugs, Marta xx

5 komentarzy:

  1. Beautiful projects. You are amazing :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Love these! I really love your art journal page, great colors and cool photo! Really pretty cards. ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. All your project are awesome!! but this journal page make me smile!!!! wow...Amazing!!!!xoxo

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Your work is truly beautiful Marta! You are sooooo creative and so talented! x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Do you need free Twitter Followers?
    Did you know that you can get them ON AUTO-PILOT AND ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by using Like 4 Like?

    OdpowiedzUsuń