wtorek, 29 lipca 2014

Lindy's Stamp Gang July projects

Lindy's Stamp Gang July projects

Hello my friends :)
I wish share with you all my July projects for Lindy's Stamp Gang :) I have made video tutorials for all three works.
I made all mixed media creations using sprays and flat magicals.
First up is tag - 'Hello awesome'.
It's mixed media tag with reds and golds. It's not my usual colours to use but I like the final effect.





My second project up is mixed media art journal page.
Using lovely mists from Lindy's Stamp Gang and some stamps from 3rd Eye.Circles are made with glass and spray cup. You can see all in the video.




My third project to show is my mixed media card. Love the mix of colours.




Love, Marta x

2 komentarze:

  1. Gorgeous projects all of them ... You make it look so easy but for me it is so hard. I have never thought to change the colour of flowers like that either. I seriously need to start playing. I love all of the videos that you make cause you make me want to play. xox

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Wow! Stunning projects! Love your attention to detail and all the inky goodness!

    OdpowiedzUsuń