piątek, 16 października 2015

Coloured Tag + VIDEO tutorial for Craft Stamper Magazine

Hi my friends,

It's been a while since I took part in the challenge.
When I saw October Challenge at Craft Stamper Magazine I knew I have to take part ;)
  
October Challenge:
'Take A Technique' 
Use one or more of the following processes in your art:
Ink Stitch Paint Collage Print Paper
(and include stamping somewhere!)


I used stamps from The Scrapbook Diaries.
Cute snail is drawn by me some time ago ;)
I love drawing ! Evening time is my best time to draw and doodle.



I ceated coloured tag with full VIDEO tutorial.
I hope you will enjoy it ;)



http://craftstamper.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/take-it-make-it-challenge-october.html



Happy creating !
Marta xx

12 komentarzy:

  1. This is so much fun! I just love it!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Love it especially your fun drawing.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Wow Marta this tag is awesome - will you be making your snail into a stamp? It is sooo cute

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Love your tag, sweet Marta!
    May be your hand drawn animals will come as stamps? Would be very cool!
    Have a nice weekend!
    xxx Evelyn

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. ależ słodziak z tego ślimaczka :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Such an awesome project!

    Thank you for joining us in the Craft Stamper challenge!
    xxx Ellie Knol xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. I love your cute little tag .... the colours are gorgeous and that little snail is just adorable! Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper Challenge .... good luck! Linda xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Gorgeous little tag.
    I've admired your work for a long time now and I'm so sure I've seen some of your cards for sale in a west cork post office would I be right, if so you may be local to me!
    I'be now subscribed to your YouTube channel and you work inspires me

    (www.mycreativemakings.co.uk)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Hi Claire :) thank you for your kind words and being here ! Yes, I have been having few card in one post officce in West Cork, would it be possible that you have seen them ??? Where are you from ??

      Usuń