piątek, 30 grudnia 2016

Art Journals + 10minute challenge / VIDEO Tutorials & Wanderlust!

My dearst friends :)
Today's post is a quick one! Few updates and a little reminder :)



Let's start with saying few words about Maremi's Creative Cafe! What is it?
Oh boy, where will I start? 
It's a place created just for YOU.

Following your need of being part of loving place where you can share your daily craft I created this Creative Cafe just for you.
I wish this place to become inspirational with cosy feeling where we can explore and connect with others around the world. Let's share love for creating! Let's make friends, drink coffee together, learn about each other… craft together.
Feel free to share your daily art, work in progress, arty products you got, things that could bring smile to others and inspire! Show us your messy table,
I hope we will have some challenges, vlogs, chit chats and more importantly... I hope we will have some fun!
I hope to meet you in the Cafe :) Click HERE !


I would also love to share with you a crazy challenge we did in the group! 10minute art challenge! It's never too late to take part :)


Be sure to share your art with me! 
Use #maremismallart or #maremichallenge :)
Enjoy the video!


My next share for you is a journal page!
I love creating in the evening... when it's pease and quiet... just me and my table :)
I use Scrapiniec chipboards and Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays to colour it!


My next piece to share is another journa page. I really wanted to recreate one of my oldest pages. Final piece turned out different but I trully loved it!
I used new moth stamp from Visible Image!


 

Last project for today is very special to me!
I had some awesome time creating with my baby girl. I hope the video will make you smile maybe even laugh :)
Enjoy !!!


Lastly :) Did you hear about Wanderlust?
I am so proud to TEACH in this amazing year !!!
Buy Wanderlust 2017 before 31st December 2016 and save 20%!
Early Bird Price - £79! (regular price £99) 

project creators starting from left -
Dyan Reaveley, Susan Tonkin Riegel, Wilna Furstenberg i Amanda Grace
https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?ii=1505969&cl=300017&c=ib&aff=302587

Click this link to register for your classes now and see all the details! 
 Also :) by using this link you are giving me a chance to earn a small commission as your teacher. Thank you a lot in advance!
 Come and join me and 25 other teachers 

Projects creators starting from left - 
 Amanda Grace, Guriana, John Creighton Petersen i Susan Tonkin Riegel.
https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?ii=1505969&cl=300017&c=ib&aff=302587


project creator Mary Wangerin
https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?ii=1505969&cl=300017&c=ib&aff=302587
Marta xx

https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?ii=1505969&cl=300017&c=ib&aff=302587

https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?ii=1505969&cl=300017&c=ib&aff=302587


https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?ii=1505969&cl=300017&c=ib&aff=302587

5 komentarzy:

  1. LOVE both projects in your video (reds and moths) but I like the 2nd one a tiny bit more :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. If you're looking to burn fat then you absolutely have to start using this brand new custom keto meal plan diet.

    To design this keto diet service, certified nutritionists, fitness trainers, and professional cooks have joined together to develop keto meal plans that are useful, suitable, economically-efficient, and fun.

    Since their grand opening in 2019, hundreds of individuals have already completely transformed their body and health with the benefits a professional keto meal plan diet can provide.

    Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-proven ones offered by the keto meal plan diet.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. This was SUCH a good idea....no time to "overthink" everything! Love it!

    OdpowiedzUsuń